A healthy glow is an absolute requirement. In the end, it’s no secret that a little colour on cheeks can alter even the most basic looks. No wonder, the blush has become indispensable to achieving everything between the pretty-girl-next-door look or the glam diva look. But the problem is: how do you decide if the blush suitable for you? Gotcha. Do not worry we’re here to provide you with the details on how to flawlessly blush your face.
Blush Makeup Basics
The truth: There’s a right method and a wrong one for applying the blush. It is important to know the proper way to apply blush in order for it to blend beautifully and look natural. Here’s how:
First step: Prepare your face by using a primer that is light like Nykaa Prep Me Up! Face Primer. Nykaa Prep Me Up! Face Primer. This creates a non-slip canvas that will ensure that the color lasts longer during a hectic day.
2. Pick a color that is suitable for your skin tone. It is important to get an even flush that doesn’t create a look that is like it’s been washed out. Here’s a short guide to how to choose the perfect shade according to your skin tone:
- For fair skin tones Choose baby pink or berry-plum shades.
- Medium Skin Tone Choose bright pinks, warm peach or mauve shades.
- for Olive Skin Tone: Opt for bronze, rose or copper shades.
- For Dusky skin Tone: Opt for brick red, crimson or darker plum hues.
3.Pick an appropriate blush formulation that will look great on the skin of your choice. Here’s a brief guide to choosing the correct blush formula depending on your skin type:
- For oily skin types Consider using powder-based formulas that help create the look of a matte.
- For skin that is dry Choose liquid formulations to give your skin a dewy appearance.
- For Normal/Combination Skin Types Choose creamy formulations that have a high amount of staying power.
4. Choose the best brush that will spread the product evenly and with an excellent color payoff. Make sure to choose a soft and bristle with an elongated head, such as the BlendPro Nykaa Brush. Make sure to swirl the brush around within the product, and then wipe off any excess product to ensure a the use of the brush in a controlled manner.
5. Apply the blush across the apples of your cheeks, and blend it upwards towards the temples to create a soft flushed appearance.
6. Continue to blend in until the look is smooth. If you believe you’ve dabbed too much product, you can simply wipe the blush using the help of a tissue for your face. It will absorb any leftover product.
Best Blush For Indian Skin
We’ve compiled the top formulas arranged by kinds of blushes.
- Powder Blush: Nykaa Get Cheeky! Blush Duo Palette
We were wondering whether there was a shade suitable for any mood or occasion until we discovered Nykaa Make Cheeky! Blush Duo Palette, and now we’re sure it’s a good thing. It is enriched with minerals that increase radiance. this formula lasts for a long time and pops off every skin shade. The light-weight pigments create a coverage that is both elegant and subtle. It also gives the glow-without-show appearance that gives you a stunning flush that makes people turn their heads.
- Shimmer Blush: Chambor Luminous Blush
If you’re anything but shy and are a lover of everything shimmery, opt for Chambor’s Leaping Blush. With ultra-fine soft, silky-textured shades with conditioners that blend effortlessly and adds a beautiful sparkle onto your cheeks. We adore how the lightweight and super soft radiant powder reflects onto the skin effortlessly. Ideal for all occasions from day through night, this one’s the perfect choice if you are looking to make the most striking look to your lips.
- Cream Blush: Ruby’s Organics Creme Blush
Are you looking for that rosy glow? Ruby’s Organics Creme Blush with its balm-like texture adds cheeks with a natural and healthy shade. To help make diffusing it easier, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter combine without adding weight to your cheeks. The good news is that there’s a bonus for those who have sensitive skin: this one is free of alcohol, parabens and silicones or heavy metals, perfumes and all of the other nebulous ingredients. Plus, it’s cruelty-free. What’s not to like?
- Cushion Blush: Nykaa Wonderpuff Cushion Liquid Lipstick
All the newbies cheer! Nykaa Wonderpuff Cushion Liquid Lipstick is available to ease your life and what exactly? Ideal for travel It can provide your cheeks a splash of color, just one swipe at each time. It is enriched with Jojoba as well as Grape seeds, the lightweight product provides a healthy glow your skin. Additionally, it is available with a wide range of shades, meaning you’ll find your perfect partner here much faster than on a dating app! Perfect.
- Stick Blush: SERY FlashLite Blusher Stick
If selecting the right brush is too laborious choose an acetate-based blush that can be blended easily using the fingertips. The ultra-fine colors in the SERY Blusher Stick give a smooth appearance when you apply it with a single stroke. In addition, it also keeps skin soft and hydrated thanks to Red Raspberries. Imagine it as an instant boost for cheeks that need an after-vacation glow. What’s the alternative to this?
- Gel Blush: Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops
A soaring performer This Bloom Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops is the ideal choice for an eyeshadow that speaks for its own. Every drop of this smooth light formula builds like a dream, and blends effortlessly for the perfect flush. It also includes a precise dropper that allows you to always get the perfect blush, even that you’re too drunk! Brownie is a vegan and cruelty-free product.
Tips For Acing Blush Makeup
- It’s crucial to be aware of the shape of your face when making the application of blush. Different techniques of application can make your face appear more slim and a little more rounded as needed.
- Don’t let your lazy streak get in the way of getting natural-looking, natural-looking blush. Make sure you use a specific blush brush to spread the product. Relying on your fingers for spreading the cream may hinder your ability to achieve smooth blend.
- It’s wonderful to smile as they say, but DO NOT. Smile when applying blush can result in a look that is unnatural when you’re tired. That is the blush will appear too low. Don’t smile, okay?
- It’s essential to keep your movements slowly and gently as you apply the blush. You do not want to end up looking like someone has brutally slapped your cheeks.
- In case you do not want your blush to look patchy on your skin, make sure you’re not skipping these two items primer and moisturizer. The primer will ensure that the product stays on your face while the moisturizer helps keep the skin’s moisture from drying.
- You should spend the same amount time and effort to choose the blush shade, as you do when choosing your foundation shade. The wrong shade regardless of the cost could make you look excessive and ruin your whole look in just a few swipes.