Summer is here! Bring out the iced lemonades, the breezy hats, and the substantial bog hammocks. Enjoy the summer sun while you smell great. Yes, you read it right. We know that Indian summers are relentless and can quickly rob your perfume. But we’ve got a few tips to help you maximize your fragrance.
Summer is about creating memories, capturing the moments, and enjoying this breezy, easy-going season. Let’s capture the summer months with a scent. Every time you spray it on, it will evoke wonderful, summery memories.
Select your notes
The summer is full of sunshine, warmth, freshness, and a happy feeling. You’ll want to look for uplifting notes that evoke lightness and vibrancy. Summertime favorites include citrus, floral, aquatic, and fruity scents. Choose scents that don’t overwhelm you.
- Citrus notes such as Bergamot, Lemon, or Grapefruit are refreshing.
- Floral notes like Jasmine or Lily of the Valley are playful, feminine, and fun.
- Fruity Notes, such as Watermelon or Pineapple, give off a tropical feel
- Marine or aquatic notes can create a feeling of freshness and beachiness
Keep it light. The same is true of fragrances. Opt for more lightweight formulas such as Eau De Toilette and Cologne. These products have less aromatic oils, are lighter and fresher, and are better suited to warmer weather.
Longevity & sillage
The summer is all about beaches, cycling, and holidays. You may be looking for a fragrance to last throughout the day without being too overwhelming since summers are spent outside, and the temperatures will only get hotter. Choose scents with moderate to good lasting power and a balanced sillage.
Test different fragrances on your body and allow them to rest for a few minutes. Due to the chemistry of our bodies, fragrances can smell differently on everyone. It is essential to test them out on your skin and see how they react. Note how the scent changes, as the top notes can differ from the dry down. You can choose a scent that you like as it develops.
Know Your Preference
Choose a scent that matches your style, your preferences, and the occasion you will be wearing it. Citrusy aromas are great for those who like light, breezy scents. Look for scents that have prominent floral notes if you want floral scents. You can find unique perfumes at artisanal shops.
Take the occasion
Consider the occasions for which you will be wearing your fragrance. Choose a fresh and light fragrance if you want a scent for the day. A beach day is perfect for an oceanic scent. You could opt for a sophisticated, sensual fragrance by attending an evening event. It would help if you considered the fragrance’s versatility and whether or not it suits your summer lifestyle.
We have selected our favorite summer scents for you.
1. Yardley London Fine fragrance mist is the perfect choice for a blast of citrusy freshness. This refreshing summer spritz is a lovely combination of Magnolia & Grapefruit.
2. CFS 21 Club Ice Water is a refreshing aqua fragrance with marine accords that will give you the feeling of being on a tropical beach.
3. Enjoy summer with a fragrance that truly reflects you.
4. PureSense Love British Rose Body Spray is a light floral spray that leaves a lasting impression of summer.
#5. Plum BodyLovin’ Eau De Parfum – Vanilla Vibes is a scent that’s good enough to eat. This gourmand scent is inviting, warm, cozy, delectable, and decadent. It captures every shade of summer.
That’s it. You can learn everything you need about how to smell great this summer. Keep an eye out for limited editions inspired by summer. Selecting a scent is a very personal decision. What works for one person might not work for someone else. Choose a fragrance that you enjoy and is unique to your personality.